How you can help us
- Please keep the appointment or cancel it well in advance to allow other people to see us
- Please book urgent appointments for emergencies only
- If you feel you need a longer appointment for your problem, please tell reception at the time of booking the appointment
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please inform us as soon as possible
- Only call the Doctor out of hours if you can’t wait
- For minor illness and injury, try visiting your local Pharmacist. They are qualified to assesss a wide range of minor ailments such as coughs, colds and fevers.
- Be polite to the staff as they are just doing their job
- The practice operates a zero tolerance policy any patient that is violent or abusive to any member of staff may risk being removed from the practice list
Your Personal Health Information
We ask you for information and keep it together with details of your care. We may use some of this information to help us to protect the health of the Nation, to help plan the future of the NHS, to train tomorrow’s clinical staff and to carry out research for the benefit of everyone. You have a right of access to your health records. Please ask at the reception for further details.
Everyone working for the NHS has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
You can find more information on our Medical Record Information page
From the 25th May 2018, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will update previous Personal Data Protection Laws, to keep pace with an increasingly technological era. The new legislation is designed to give greater protection and rights to individuals concerning their personal data.
We will also share data within our PCN.
Suggestions and Complaints
Your comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the quality of our service.
How to make a complaint
If you have any complaints or concerns about the service that you have received from the doctors or staff working for Kingsway Surgery, please see our practice complaints form below:
Complaints can be made by telephone or in writing. All complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager, Michelle Cank.
Comments and Suggestions
We aim to provide a high quality service. Please approach any member of staff if you have a suggestion or comment. We value your input and are constantly striving to improve the services we offer to patients.
Friends and Family Test
You can also leave feedback based on your visits and appointments to the medical centre. Please access the Friends and Family Test page.
If you are unhappy with any service or with any member of the practice team and would like to complain:
- First talk the problem through with the Practice Manager or a Senior Receptionist.
- Put your concerns in writing to us so that we can investigate and write to you to resolve your concern.
If you are still unhappy and wish to take the matter further, contact
PO Box 16738
Tel: 0300 311 22 33